Alright peeps, time for a christmas list. I'm not asking you to get me all this junk, it's just the only stuff I can think of. Pathetic as it sounds, it's basically all I'm asking my family for, minus clothes for an arctic tundra and a watch.
1) DVD's
a) The Incredible Hulk: WAY better than the dumb one that came out a few years ago. Big, Green, Fighting machine. Basically, what all guys would like to be, if only he could control it better. I'm really stoked for the Avengers movie!
b) Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: Ok, so, some people didn't like this one. Sure, I don't think it was as good as the first and third one, but this one was still good. Some people get upset about the aliens. Well, this was the fifties it was set in, of COURSE people are gonna be worked up about aliens, just as much as they were worked up about commies and nukes (both, also, in the movie). Historically speaking, it was right on the money. Also, it plays into how people always think that the pyramids, which are both in Egypt and South America, had something to do with aliens. Sure, the whole bomb sequence was really far-fetched, but wouldn't you say him surviving all of his other escapades were really far-fetched too?
c) The Dark Knight: I'm gonna throw a curveball at you here: I didn't immediately fall in love with this movie. It was darker and way more violent than I was expecting. But I've come to love it as the best movie of the year. If not ever.
d) Batman: As in, the one from the sixties. Ya know, Pow and Bang? THAT'S one darn good movie.
e) Pixar Movies: I have Toy Story, Cars, and The Incredibles. Any of the rest would be awesome. By far the best children movie making company ever. Almost entirely clean, good humor. I got sick of a kid of the referrences that were supposedly supposed to go over kid's heads but didn't.
(PS Any of these you can get with the Digital Copy, so I can stick in on my iPod would be awesome)
2) Booksa) Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr: Definitely one of my favorite series. I'm excited to read the third one, I haven't yet. Movie sucked though, never see it. If they make a second one, I might just have to lead a riot to the studio.
b) The Tales of Beedle the Bard: Yep. Harry Potter nerd. All the way, yo.
3) Toys
a) Legos: Always an acceptable gift. What's better in life than completely unrealistic model building?
b) Lightsabers: A green one wouldn't be bad, or possibly red. I already have a blue and purple one. This one isn't really THAT necessary, I just like having a retractable nerdy thing I can smack people with. Who doesn't wanna feel like a jedi? Although, I wouldn't mind one of the fancy build your own ones or the force action one. Totally outta budget but whatever.
c) Transformers: A good transformers toy would be cool. They're fun, what can I say?
d) Batman: Any Batman toy.
4) Clothes:
a) Band Shirts: I don't have any band shirts. Or any band paraphernalia for that matter. Bands I really like: Relient K, The Kooks (Their "Konk" album), Jack's Mannequin, Sherwood, and Mae (Anything but "Singularity." Crappy album).
b) Anything else: Really, "a)" was the only thing I could think of.
c) Oh!: Hats. Like baseball caps type of hats. Yep.
d) Sure...: Ya know what, let's throw in a superhero shirt. They're like five bucks at steve and barry's. Transformers works too, they have those there also.
I really think that's it. If there's anything else you wanna get me, go ahead. I like food. And music, but I can get that for fairly cheap, so yeah. And if you don't get me something, it's totally alright. I know most of you are starving college students. Like I will be soon. Except I'm actually gonna cook in my apartment, woo!
4 comments:
YOU'RE going to COOK????
I'll notify the 'Burg's fire department immediately :P
Unless you're going to live off of crepes. I know you can make those without burning down any buildings! hahaha :P
i'm happy to see that you are still the same Charlie asking for legos when you are moving away from home and going on a mission soon! Dad thought that it was sort of crazy too!
Hey, I can too cook!! My perfectionism makes me follow every detail of the directions correctly. I just have to learn more things to cook! Which is where Cari comes in handy. And a man's love of legos never dies. A small lego set never hurt anybody!
charles my friend you are quite adorable. how bout i get you something practical since ya know i am a practical person :) actually i kinda am but i just try to hide it cuz its kinda embarrassing ;) jk jk but really i'll see what i can do for you amigo!
Post a Comment