Picture time. As always, I decorated my room, an idea my sister gave me, and since I have a high ceiling with rafters, it makes it even cooler. I was able to get the most lights up I ever have, plus my usual, fake, Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. Corny, sure, but hey, I'm just trying to get into the Christmas Spirit!

And I recently took advantage of the snow and made myself a snowman. I measured a good height for the bottom half by measuring it against the height of my legs. Which led to some troubles when I hit the middle section. Apparently, snow is heavy. Crazy concept. Anyway, my dad and I had to set up a ramp with two-by-fours and rolled the middle section up onto the bottom one. Only regret with my enormous snowman is that I could have made the head bigger... And I possibly should have pulled off the leaves BEFORE taking the pictures. The snow's beautiful and I'm stoked to actually experience a winter for once in my life once I reach Idaho.
1 comments:
Dude!! That guy is really hot!!
Oh, you look nice, too, Charlie!!
Post a Comment