Saturday, November 15, 2008

Indiana Gates and the Smelly Hands of Death

So yeah, apparently nobody felt like explaining ahead of time how smelly your hands can get working at a gourmet pizza place. First it came about from chopping up garlic. But at least garlic is a smell you can easily recognize. And it only kinda smells like BO. And heck, if vampires attack you, you're safe, right? I finally was able to cleanse my hands from that to now have them reak from, get this, feta cheese. I had always heard how gross feta is. But how gross is it? If you want to know how my hand smells, go to Japan, find a sumo wrestler, and shove your hand in his armpit. Probably about the same. It's getting better already, but that is how it smelled right away. I'm sure feta is great in small amounts. But shredding a whole thing of it? Gross. But yeah, that's basically it. I love my job though, it's great now that I'm getting it more and I'm understanding it more. Although, accidentally delivering pizza to the wrong house because it's in a neighborhood that is kinda funky to say the least and apparently is too cool for house numbers and waking up a sweet old cat lady is not so fun, embarrassing moments make the world go 'round. This was an odd entry, I'm not gonna lie, but hey I don't care it's way past my bedtime. Eat at Pizza from Paradize!! Best pizza in auburn, no joke. Oh, and working fourteen hour days: Pretty much the highlight of my life. On my feet for that long is delightful beyond belief. Really, you should all try it.

0 comments: